Tuesday, March 15, 2011

RBC Life Sciences

Eleven years ago a respected colleague and running enthusiast told me about a nutritional supplement called Microhydrin. I was training for the 2000 Boston Marathon at the time, so I gave it a try. My initial interests were in how it improved my energy, endurance and recovery, but I soon realized the amazing overall health benefits of this powerful antioxidant. This opened the door to a world of nutritional supplements from RBC Life Sciences. RBC Life offers an excellent array of science-supported antioxidants, vitamin/mineral and critical support products that address cognitive function, anti-aging, immune support, digestion and fitness/weight management as well other health-giving categories. BJ and I have been experiencing the health benefits of these for over a decade.
http://www.rbclife.com/me/championideas